Sunday, July 22, 2012

TV Dinner Update -- TRAYS

I love a good old fashioned TV Dinner.  I don't think they really make them anymore.  You know the ones, the old fashioned ones in foil.  Now they are in plastic.  Several posts ago, I posted old TV Dinner Ads, well these trays would make it perfect.  Found at my local grocery store for $1.99 each.  I like the blue and green best, but the pink is ok too.  They also have them in the round version, but let's face it the square is classic. 

Forget TV Dinners, how about an old fashioned Cafeteria Party.  Take your ordinary potluck, run it buffet style down a table (you could even have people serve from behind the table), add these trays, way too much fun.  Football season is around the corner.  Start thinking about those get togethers.

How about just a few to eat dinner on around a good TV Show?  I am sure at the price and that they are plastic, they won't wear that great.  But they are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment