Friday, August 17, 2012

Vampire Drop "Just Bitten" Necklace

Ahhhh, summer.  I have been busy.  I wish I could say doing something.  But seriously, I think, doing nothing.  Yet, I am behind on everything. Oh well, I did get something great made with my daughter.

I did have a minute the other day to work with my amazing daughter on this great necklace.

This gorgeous necklace comes in Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, and soon and Oxidized Silver tone.  Two beautiful red Swarovski Chrystal Drops dangle at the side for your "Just Bitten by a Vampire" look.

Never to early to start for the Holidays.  Or, how about a just because Summer is coming to a close gift. 

Necklace shown is 17", but can be made smaller or large.

Check our Etsy Store, ShopShelbyLynn, just click on the name.




Come by the site this weekend, I have been working on my Johnny Pole.  I am hoping to have it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment